Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Travel

Well Well Well, Funny seeing you here :).  Ok, so yea I can't see you, but you know you were thinking how did she know I was reading this! 

The title gives away what I'm going to write about.  Last weekend I was in Bethel for New Teacher Training.  We all know how that went, good but obviously not what it could have been.  This weekend I go into Bethel for the Reality Works Training.  I am so going to be bored!!!  I keep trying to talk people into flying in to Bethel because lets face it I'll have an actual hotel room instead of staying in the DO, but it's been a no go.  People like their weekends.  I mean really, what could be more fun then hanging out with me in Bethel until I have to go to training and then hanging out with me some more till I leave?  Nothing, that's what. 

Anywho, that's not the last of my travel this month.  Towards the end of the month I get to travel for the speech team, yet again.  That should be interesting 2 and half days in Bethel with 3 junior high students.  Actually, it may be getting hectic, but I love it!  Keeps me on my toes and keeps me from obsessing over things that are out of my control. 

OH and I suppose I broke my rule yet again.  Third post this week!!!!!Guess I had a lot to say this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment