Friday, August 12, 2011

Week one down!

It's been a week and I'm not running home scared!!!  I'm been doin perty good, though I do have to say that I hate this having to watch my money thing.  And the no running water thing.  But, I get to do my laundry tomorrow afternoon and maybe take a shower tomorrow as well, we will see (though if I stink I can't smell myself :) :) :) ).  and on that note, I am finding all my materials, books, people to go to when I have a question and what not. 

OH did I mention that I cracked the screen of my Alaska phone and I have to pay full retail price if I want it replaced.  NO? Oh well maybe that's because I'm just going to live with it.  You can see the crack but you can't feel it.  Honestly it looks like a gigantic scratch and not a crack, but it's definitely a crack.

Yes people I had moose.  I know you are all shocked and I still get texts from mom saying that people don't believe I tried it but I did and it was good.  It was not stringy, it was a little tough though, but still good. 

Ok well I have to go because I am leaving in like 10 minutes for 'home' aka house on stilts, and I have to get some online stuff for my classes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment