Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby Shower and Walk in Carharts

Felicia smelling the poopie diaper (a.k.a. melted candy bar)

Everyone trying to figure out what is in the diapers!!!  That's Alison in the middle on the couch :)

We all made her bibs!!!  don't worry, mines the one that is very unartistic that says I heart mommy

Aunt Mary..you'll never believe it....Marsha makes holy smoke too!!!

Alison with all of her treats....doesn't she look lovely :)

This is how I walk....My glass kept steaming up from my breath so I put them over the neck gator and i looked like a total dork, but it worked :)

That's the tundra...oh...and the windmills

That's not tundra out there, it's the ocean!!!  All those black things are chuncks of ice

More Ocean

This one just looked cool

Felicia perched on top the huge ice chunk we found

that's the huge ice chunk..it was washed ashore during one of the storms

There are huge gaps between the ice chunks...this picture does not do it justice to show how far down it is

yup...ocean


me, next to the ocean (a.k.a. ice chunks)

at this point we were just being silly

Felicia trying not to fall into the water on the walk home (don't worry mom it wasnt even an inch deep)

that's the town all the way back there

our christmas tree (thanks mom!) Felicia and her new puppy!

And me standing next to the huge ice chunk!! hahaha


First let me say, the baby shower was very fun.  Next, going for a walk in your carhart bibs is a very tough task.  I'd put it right up there with those things ppl wear to make them sweat.  I definitely had to take a shower after I was finished anyways.  It was fun though, wouldn't have missed it for the world.  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I will post a more detailed explanation of everything later...just wanted to make sure everyone could see the fun I had this weekend :).

Happy Holidays and less than two weeks I will be home!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment